Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Oh man 89er, I've got hidden plans for the mrs. that morning. can you make it Saturday?

I think so elk. Will let you know later in the week.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
OK, time for a roll call:

Elk
ElkJr.
Elk Jr's friend......
Ol'89r Absolutely, positively, maybe. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
sorry, i am out (but i did want to come, so dont get stroppy!) I have had this weekends social arrangements already arranged on my behalf!

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by desert_racer

Welcome to the married life my friend.. :worship:

Speak for yourself. Just tell Angie that Lori's being cool and doesn't mind that Tim going. :yeehaw:

Of couse some of our wives prefer when we leave! :thumb:

I'm still in for Sat. :yeehaw:

PhastPhart

Dec 15, 2000
So you guys got room for one more? I've often looked out at all those trails whizzing by on the freeway and wondered about riding there. Should I bring an offering to the great gods of Beaumont? My wifes out of town so I think it's required that I go out and play.

Gregg

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
OK, 0700 Saturday at the riding area, directions above. If anyone wants to meet up prior to that, we can do that too. Let me know, otherwise, see you at 0700!:thumb: My cell phone #714-240-3753.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Elky,

You mentioned above that the elk might not make it down the sandy road.

Should we hook up earlier. I've got the full factory mini van set up you know.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Gregg - Don't miss the chance to go out and ride with these yo-yo's, you will without a doubt have a blast.

Here is what you can expect from each rider...........
Scar - He will amaze you with his ability to toss his body completely off his bike for no reason at all.

Elk - He will be rev checking you every chance he gets and if that doesn't get you to move over he will start to swing a cat around by its tail until it makes siren like sounds.

Elk Jr.- Will dump it on the easy stuff but somehow make it up the tuff stuff untouched.

Elk Jr.'s Friend - Will talk about wanting to bust some big air but will crap his panties when you take him to the big stuff.

Pvt Joker - This is the guy that at some point you will say (about him) "Where in the hell did the guy in the beach wear come from?"

Ol'89r - Well, he is the cream of the crop. Not only is he one of the oldest people on one of the oldest scooters that I have ever seen but he is also one of the fastest. And if that's not enough, his scooter, the xrValdez, will be spewing oil in your path.

That's the truth and but the truth, have fun and wear the Tutu proudly!

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by thumbs

Here is what you can expect from each rider...........

Scar - He will amaze you with his ability to toss his body completely off his bike for no reason at all.
"

Ol'89r - Well, he is the cream of the crop. Not only is he one of the oldest people on one of the oldest scooters that I have ever seen but he is also one of the fastest.

That's the truth and but the truth, have fun and wear the Tutu proudly!

Hey there's always a reason ......

It's called.. I suck. :flame: Just drop it in the driveway and get it overwith. Oh yeah by the way, I dumped it in my garage last night :confused:

Way to suck up to 89er. Your still trying to get him to straighten that subframe eh :thumb:

Nobody likes a kiss a$$ . Rag boy

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Rag boy! LOL! Thanks Thumbolina, we'll handle him from here. You rest up that limp wrist and get ready for DW!

Scar, thanks but I got Jr's ride so we'll be fine. :thumb:

See you at 0700! :yeehaw:

PhastPhart

Dec 15, 2000
Boy! Nothing like putting pressure on the new guy. I would say my riding style matches up pretty well with one of those listed. You'll have to figure out which one for yourselves. See you at 7

Gregg

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Ok I have to work both Saturday and Sunday so Im out for this weekend. What Id give to be well off and able to ride all the time.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sorry you can't make it Bood, we'll miss ya! Greg, great to have you along, well, maybe I'll hold off on that until AFTER the ride!:) 0700 we ride, we'll see you then. :thumb:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Summer vacation is almost over, so I'll have to shed my tough dirt biker image and assume the role as "Mr. Mom". It'll be mostly track rides from now on, except for those occasional weekends off. Beaumont will have to wait.....

oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
I won't be going either. I'm hiking up San Gorgonia Friday. I'll be to sore and tired to ride a motorcycle Saturday.

See ya on the next ride.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by oldandslo
I'm hiking up San Gorgonia Friday.

Does that involve a motor? I've heard that hikng thing requires moving your feet back and forth repeatedly. :scream:

I prefer to keep them still on the pegs. I hate even having to get out and walk in a fast food joint when the drive throughs backed up.

Hiking yeah thats a believable excuse. :flame:

Have fun :thumb:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Well, here go the excuses again: I was gonna try to make this one, sore wrist and all, (I have no idea what I did, but I was gonna tape it and tough it out), but then I threw my back out Wed., and now Rich has to work, so no transportation! (No hitch yet.)
I guess someones trying to tell me something!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:(

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
elky were still on for 7 correct?

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
Well, Elkster, I was preparing myself to drag a$$ outta bed at oh-dark-30 to challenge the dehydration gods with you fellers but my bike is in pieces & it just doesn't want to cooperate & play nice. :| Guess I'll have to beat it with a hammer when it gets light. I was looking forward to checking out Beaumont. Hopefully I'll get it all together tomorrow in time for a Monday/holiday ride.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah Tim, 0700! :):)

Top Bottom