evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Thinking about Rocky Ridge on Sat. morning. I need to finish tearing up my tires so I can buy some new ones for DW '02!!!!!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by GTRider
is anyone riding LaborDay weekend? If so where? - Thinking of going to Austin (crosscreek MX)

GTRider
I had replied to this thread but it seemd to vanish.
Tell me about this Crosscreek place in Austin, I'm just down the road from it, just outside of Waco. I'm looking to ride / race somewhere sat night.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I saw the web site and read a little about it on a forum somewhere (got mixed reviews). I'm curious what the dirt is like there as well the other stuff. I'm not even real sure where it is.

I sent them a email asking some questions, I'll post here if they respond.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
This is the responce I got re Cross Creek.

Lets see, we are racing this Saturday night. Registration is at 5pm. We are actually open at 9am. We have a day track also which will be prepped. We will allow practice on the night track till around 1pm. The track is a sand based mixed with dirt. The track is watered and groomed for practice and racing. From what i have heard, our grooming is much better than most track. Alot of tracks these days disk and then drag the track. We actually box blade, plow, and roto-till ours. The track,which was built by Dirt Werx, is set up supercross style. We have 70 foot light poles with stadium lighting. The track itself isn't really supercross but it has the compact style.

Think I'll check it out.

Top Bottom