woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Going to camp @ Webb Lake Friday night, riding Sat. all day, possibly Sunday morning. There will be several in my group of varying abilities. This is not an "organized ride" but I expect there will be different groups riding different distances/loops and speeds. I plan on riding as fast as possible and putting in as many miles as time will permit. I think the SDM might be coming through that area on Sat? So there will probably be a fair amount of bike traffic. Anyone that wants to join in is welcome - weather right now is calling for partly cloudy and high of 70 degrees.

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Hey Trevor,
I will mark it on the calendar. I only live about 15 miles from Webb Lake. Tomahawk trails are some of my favorites. Keep me posted on the plans.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
you basterd i love those trails. but i will be several miles south of you at long lake and missaukee jc. god i want to ride those trails again, man that was fun. well have fun give us a write up when you get back.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Trevor.... Do you think you'll be riding later on Sunday, or just in the morning then heading home?

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
All day Sat and then just Sunday morning.

2TrakR

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2002
Yeah, Six Days will be on those trails Saturday as well as Thurs (I think). Saturday is a short ride day, I doubt their traffic will interfere with your riding, as they do the closing ceremonies around noon or so.

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I may be up for Sat morning, still to early to tell, I will let you know.
Don

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
CR the plan remains the same, arriving late Friday night, camping (@ Webb lake unless full then the SF campground on old 127 north of Wolverine) riding all day Sat start time=? (after breakfast @ the campground) riding out of the campground regardless of location. Send me a PM and we can exchange phone #'s - this is also for anyone else that wants to join in the fun.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004

Those who missed this ride missed out. 7 riders Sat. B Loop was fun, must be some new sections in there. 1 Sprained wrist, 1 smashed radiator, 1 set of sore ribs in the group.

C loop Sunday, this trail is a lot wider than I remember, but still lots of fun. 4 riders no misshaps.
Weather was good trail was great.

It was good to ride again with 525 DSK and meet Dave. Looking forward to the next ride some time in Sept. I'll be at the Jackpine but other than that my August is too busy.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom