woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
I am planning on riding / camping @ Wolverine (Tomahawk - Webber Lake), next weekend. Tenative plans are to get there Friday night, ride all weekend and leave Monday. Anyone interested - post up.

Trevor

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Might work??

Hey Trevor,
I might try to hook up with you on Sunday/Monday. I have to be down state for a wedding on Saturday, but plan on coming back up either Sat night late or early Sunday morning.

How late will you be hanging around on Monday. How many in your group this year? I am riding Tomahawk this weekend too. I have been riding it quite a bit this year. Round trip from the house around the "c" loop and back to the house is about 65 miles. Perfect practice! Where have you been hiding out this year? Later.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Hey Mike,
Right now it is just me and one riding bud (Mike-Yz400).

The plans are wide open right now, I don't plan on leaving to early Monday.

I haven't made it to any Enduros this year :(

I am going to try to get back into it next year. I have been riding, just not since June.

Trevor

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Cool, keep in touch and maybe I can hook up with you guys for a little ride. :cool:

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
change in plans -
no camping
no Tomahawk

riding Monday 08/21/06 Missauke Jct / Long Lake / possibly M115 to Boon as long as I'm right there

I will be riding camping at Wolverine later in the year

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Ok Trevor, let me know when you will be in the area in the future. It was going to be hard for me to make it this weekend anyway. Later.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
62 miles of Single track, little dust and good weather - M55 to M16 and back plus a little south. Shooting for weekend of 09/09/06 for Wolverine.

Top Bottom