woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
I am planning on riding the weekend of the 17th (Sat all day and maybe Sun morn) tenative plans are for the Hunt Creek system/area. Anyone interested chime in, KTM Mike I'll be in your backyard are you busy that weekend? Any other suggestions welcome - How bout some of you westsiders venture away from Cedar and Holton?

Trevor

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Trevor - I have some tenative plans to ride with Creeper9 down by Geels. Not exactly sure where those plans stand though. If it turns out I am not riding with him I will let you know.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
what if you were to vernture closer to the center hehe. me myself i dont particularly like cedar, unless i want a realy good leg workout hehe. so where does that leave us hmmm, well i cant say forsure as to what i will be doning yet that weekend. i should be saving cash for my buddys bachlor party the following weekend in chicago, but damn i want to ride, but gas is so fricken exspensive. well we shall see next week as to what kinda cash will be availible, hell i may do the big air thing that weekend.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Slight change in plans, still riding Sat. Going to Higgins Lake Saturday morning and riding for the day. I'm going to park off Military Road where the CCC crosses. Will be riding East towards Geels in the a.m. then the West Higgins lake loop and cross state connector in the afternoon. Anybody up for riding? Don, TCT, DSK, anyone? Post up or send me a p.m. and we can exchange cell #'s / work out the details.

525 DSK

Mar 30, 2004
Still not sure if I am going north this weekend, should know by end of today. I got your plans and will be at Military rd at 10 if I am coming.

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Denny,
I will be checking back as late as 4:00 pm today. I will be at Military Rd where the CCC crosses, tomorrow morning 9-10 am. Probably will be geared up and head out at 10. There is a snowmobile trail that crosses the road just north of the ccc trail, that is where I plan to park.

Trevor

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Trevor, I won't be making it, I am going to race the TC hare scramble on Sun. Should be a good ride.
Just be carefull around Free-Syle Denny, when he rides in that area he likes to show off his skills. Have fun!
Don

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
Good ride. Allways good riding with Trevor & Dave (AKA Dirt Angel). 48 miles of fast single track. Little dust, no traffic, good traction. Wish I had a girlfriend to wash the bike. :laugh:

woodsracer369

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 3, 2004
Denny,
Always good to ride with you as well. That was Mike that took the soil sample. Guess he didn't want to wait until loading the bike to show off his freestyle moves..... The ride was fun and fast, I made the mistake about bragging how little I fall when trail riding as opposed to racing and yup less than 1 mile from the truck hit the ground. Looking forward to Upland.

Top Bottom