Riding, Day after Xmas

cmore

Jan 23, 2003
I'm going to hit the trails, 26 Dec, anyone is more than welcome to come along. I was thinking of lincoln hills, or Tin cup. but I don't think I can get into tin cup parking,,they don't plow that & i'm only 2 wd.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Hmmm thats tempting. Only problem I have is a dead YZ. It didnt want to start last time I tried. Not to say that it wont fire up. Just may take a little work. Ill have to think about that one. Tin Cup sounds interesting. I havent rode that one this year yet.

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
I should be in. Let me know where and when. I rode Cedar yesterday with the kid. he rode his polaris 120 snowmobile and me on the 450. The trail is about 25% completly open. He rode that little snowmobile through a lot of dirt but that thing only weighs like a 100lbs.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Hey....Bridgeton is having a ride day on the 1st (for members or friends of members) No wifes or kids kind of day. I asume because there is gonna be some beer drinking and benchracing involved. I may end up there if I can get my bloody YZ fired up.

Otherwise This monday I may be in...Again if I can get the YZ fired up.

cmore

Jan 23, 2003
Jan 1

:yikes: That sounds, like a ghood time. I'll change tracks, & plan for a south ride. I'll call topper, to kinda invite myself.! :cool:

cmore

Jan 23, 2003
snow ride

I'd like to stay closer to the snow levels, as for santa has come to manistee already. & the new prize is already mounted. or should I say, 588 prizes :laugh: bring on the snow.!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
cmore said:
. & the new prize is already mounted. or should I say, 588 prizes :laugh: bring on the snow.!

You suck.... :cool:

Just wait till you see my new tire creation. Its pretty gnarly looking.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
IM staying home tomorrow. Sorry Cmore. I havent had a chance to look at the YZ yet to tell if its gonna pop or not. Gonna spend some time with the fam.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…