cmore

Jan 23, 2003
I'm going to hit the trails, 26 Dec, anyone is more than welcome to come along. I was thinking of lincoln hills, or Tin cup. but I don't think I can get into tin cup parking,,they don't plow that & i'm only 2 wd.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Hmmm thats tempting. Only problem I have is a dead YZ. It didnt want to start last time I tried. Not to say that it wont fire up. Just may take a little work. Ill have to think about that one. Tin Cup sounds interesting. I havent rode that one this year yet.

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
I should be in. Let me know where and when. I rode Cedar yesterday with the kid. he rode his polaris 120 snowmobile and me on the 450. The trail is about 25% completly open. He rode that little snowmobile through a lot of dirt but that thing only weighs like a 100lbs.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Hey....Bridgeton is having a ride day on the 1st (for members or friends of members) No wifes or kids kind of day. I asume because there is gonna be some beer drinking and benchracing involved. I may end up there if I can get my bloody YZ fired up.

Otherwise This monday I may be in...Again if I can get the YZ fired up.

cmore

Jan 23, 2003
Jan 1

:yikes: That sounds, like a ghood time. I'll change tracks, & plan for a south ride. I'll call topper, to kinda invite myself.! :cool:

cmore

Jan 23, 2003
snow ride

I'd like to stay closer to the snow levels, as for santa has come to manistee already. & the new prize is already mounted. or should I say, 588 prizes :laugh: bring on the snow.!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
cmore said:
. & the new prize is already mounted. or should I say, 588 prizes :laugh: bring on the snow.!

You suck.... :cool:

Just wait till you see my new tire creation. Its pretty gnarly looking.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
IM staying home tomorrow. Sorry Cmore. I havent had a chance to look at the YZ yet to tell if its gonna pop or not. Gonna spend some time with the fam.

Top Bottom