Riding day at my track, for DRN members only

tedkxkdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 6, 2003
Riding day at my track, for U.K. DRN members only

:flame: Hey all kawi or kdx owners who are paying something for DRN, basically minimum is a subscriber.
I am going to have a track day very soon since the fields around the track are being harvested.
I have a SX track, some paddocks and the open fields that had wheat on them. So high jumps and fast open stretches. :aj:
Interested members should email me to get info on the dates, I am thinking of holding this next weekend or so.

DRN has nothing to do with this. I am just limiting riders based on their membership and if I decide you are worthy...
:confused:
Go to my gallery to see some pics of my track located on the east side of Peterborough.
No drugs, drinking or nudity allowed.
Lets have some fun and I will even pass on some riding tips!
Ted :thumb:

Last edited:

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
How's that KX front end working for ya Ted? I'm loving mine! Hope you are too.

This may sound stupid but how do I get to your gallery?

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Hey Ted,

I'm being transfered (well sort of) to London for 6 months starting in November. It would be great to have someone to ride with while in bloody 'ol England. How far are you from London?

tedkxkdx

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 6, 2003
The front end is working like a charm. It will be interesting to compare to another stock h model vice the emodel I compared it to.
I uploaded some more track picks so just go to photos and they will be in that main page where all the recent uploadeds are shown.
Gary, I am about 70 miles due north of london. I may be leaving the UK for Augusta GA but that won't be till early next year. I would love to have you over for a weekend of riding. If you plan on competing here, wait to buy a new helmet in country. They have these ACU stickers that each helmet has to have and the helmet cannot be more than three years old. If you plan on trail riding, your bike has to be street legal. This is not the same standard as in the states and I suggest you do the convertion here since more parts for such a thing are available at a cheaper price.
Green peace, head north and go over two big pieces of water. Can't miss it.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Ted,

I'll e-mail you when I get in country. I'd like to get out of the city to do some riding.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom