fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I realize there is a separate forum for these types of requests, but I am looking for local/Michigan responses.

I have a couple (husband/wife) at work that just bought a dirt bike. They are looking for protective gear - helmets (medium/large), boots (size 6/8), etc..
If you have some used gear for sale, let me know.
mike@nationalenduro.com

If you have traveled north on 7 Mile on your way to the LMC clubgrounds, you have driven past their cabin. On top of the hill before you drop into the LMC valley. We park in their driveway to use the cell phones. Good people!!!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
What sizes of riding gear? We have some stuff sitting around....

If the wife is small I have a whole set of answer women's stuff that is still brand new, I think still in packages...

No boots are helmets here though.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
MXGirl - she is your size. Let me know what you need for the gear. She is just learning to ride and helmet/boots are the first priority.
TCT and Magoo - I will check on the men's sizes.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Mike

Let me know what things you have not found so I can see what I have extra. I have jerseys, pans, a new LG helmet and a chest protector or two. The helmet I'd want to sell but the rest would be free.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Man just a few weeks to late. I just donated all my surplus gear to a friend that is starting out. Boots, pants, jerseys, helmet, gloves..the works.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I did not do a very good job of checking with people on the gear at Marquette this weekend. I guess I got busy.
They have one helmet (medium) that fits her, but not him. He has a set of boots.
The priority is on protective equipment - helmet, boots and goggles. However, they are interested in riding gear also.
I will be going to Harrison in two weeks for the Family Enduro. If you can bring the items there, it would be great. I plan to have them at the LMC clubgrounds in July to ride in the field.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Do they have a pants size. I've an old pair of fox 360's that have a 36" waist. he's welcome to them.

Top Bottom