Apr 11, 2004
I am just wondering what you women are the most confortable with as far as what riding gear fits the best for a woman ? I just got my wife a bike and would like to find her some gear.
She is not a twiggy and has curves where a woman should have curves. Is there a particular brand that fits better ?
Thanks,
Duane

pyrofreak

Apr 9, 2003
Do a search, this is a heated debate done every so often. You should really find out if she likes low rise pants, baggy pants, long pants, pink pants etc. Fox, Oneal, Vixen, MSR, and LBZ are the companys i can think of. Thor has a womens lineup for '05.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I've had quite a bit of it on and off. Here's my thoughts, real quick-like:

Fox: USED to be well made but they dropped their 360 line and now only have 180, which only comes in yucky pastels. Usually fits well though.I like the Fox gear I have from a couple of years ago.

MSR: Currently my second favorite. Priced decent, well-constructed, flattering, good fit.

Acerbis: Was my favorite, except the new colors are pink. If she likes pink I'd say it's top of the line.

Vixen: Looks a little odd, but well made and extremely comfortable. New design is much better.

O'Neal: decent fit, a little bit lightweight construction though. I would worry about tears but I outgrew mine before I managed to tear it.

Have not tried LBZ (and won't) or Sick Racing.

www.vixenoffroad.com
www.sickracinggear.com

Everything else can be seen at online stores like MX South.

Top Bottom