cphelan1

Jul 13, 2002
Hey txbigguy, I live in Frisco and am always looking for new places to ride. We may go this weekend to a friend of mines land in Blue Ridge if your interested. He's got the beginings of a pretty fun track. Email me [email protected]
Chris

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Myself, Rockchucker, and possibly Thump will be out at Shady Grove around 7am on Sunday.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Man :eek: You guys get out there early..... I dont think I am ever up that early on Sunday. How long do you guys normaly stay?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by TwinSpar
Myself, Rockchucker, and possibly Thump will be out at Shady Grove around 7am on Sunday.

And this is a news why??? It would be news to hear that you were actually riding some place else!

BTW - Taraker and I are planning on heading to Nacona on Sunday. Open practice!

-jeffd

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
looks like Muenster for me. The family is wanting to go on an outing and I want to work with my daughter on her skills (like that's ever going to help her) before DW gets here.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Looks like I will be at Shady Grove Sunday.... Would like to got to Nocona but Can not afford the drive, time wise, this week. Got too much to do around the house. Will probably ride Shady till 12-12:30

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
jeffd and taraker,
if you make nacona, look for an intermediate rider number 0 on a new cr. his name is trevor parks and he goes by ZERO on here. there is usually another guy with him on a yamaha fourstroke. his name is dennis and he goes by DPW on here. tell them that mx547 and i said hey!

dad80

Dec 11, 2001
texoma mx is a good track we were there on sunday and rode good dirt great track to work on your endurance and speed sweepers. bogard is moving up there to train he was out sun for a bit. price is same as most $10.00 but is open practice ride till you cant anymore

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Where's everybody riding at this weekend. I'm heading to Nocona on Saturday, I think Rockchucker and Westladog too. Than Sunday is up in the air, maybe Shady.

MX547 amd TX246 are you guys healing up OK after VC ?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom