tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
KKW

you need to look in the local chapter section (central). then go to north texas smack pack. look up a fella that goes by ghostrider. he too, is from paris,tx and rides off road. he joins us from time to time and knows all the local stuff up there.

YELLOWSTREAK

Oct 13, 2004
I'm an extreme SW Arkansas native and don't know of much right in that corner of the state but if you're willing to go a little further into arky territory there's the Bear Creek Cycle trail at Lake Greeson, the Wolf Pen Gap riding area near Mena, and the Superlift off-road park at Hot Springs. All are good relief from the year-round mud bogs down south.

bnichols70

Sep 23, 2004
Come North Across theLine

The Wildlife management areas around Beaver's Bend Park are excellent. Gotta pay for a permit, but excellent riding. Call the Beaver's Bend Forest Heritage Center, and they can give you info. Ask for Krista (my sister). She can help with camping, and the permits.

Billy

longhorntj

Jan 26, 2005
There is place called Barnwell Mountian Rec. Area in Gilmer, which is east of Dallas just above Longview. I have heard that it is good place to ride, and shouldn't be to far of trip for you.

Top Bottom