Moto70chic

Mar 21, 2003
Hi everyone.... just as it says in my profile.. i am now single after 3 years, and don't have anyone to ride with... so hit me up at
[email protected] and lets hit the local tracks... elsinore, starwest, glen helen, vmc, lacr, ridetown...

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Your always welcome to join the So cal Wrecking crew rides. Check the llocal chapters forum. In fact some of us are doing an endure this weekend out at hodge road. near victorville. Sat afternnon we'll be play riding and Sunday @ 9 is the race. If you want to come out look for a blue van with a custom tent trailer , a brown and dented f150 and a crew cab toyota.

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Originally posted by Moto70chic
Hi everyone.... just as it says in my profile.. i am now single after 3 years, and don't have anyone to ride with...

Certainly you'll find folks to ride with here. I see your profile says tracks only. You might consider venturing out... a 125 is fine for trails. Just need the spark arrestor and the green / red sticker. Do you have those?

My son would be happy to hang with you around the track on his 125 when we're out at the tracks.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom