Riding near full RV hookup in SoCal

HELP!! My wife is killing me. I was planning on going to Hungry Valley in Gorman, CA next weekend for four days with the RV to do some riding. However, when I told her that it was dry camping only, she freaked! She said there was no way I was going to ride all day in the dirt and not be able to take several showers before I got in her RV!!

So... where can I find some good riding that has a full hookup RV park adjacent???

Jimbo

zero_it

Subscriber
Frank Raines ORV park has full RV hookups and showers. It's on the west side of I-5 a little less than an hour south of Tracy. There's not 4 days worth of riding there, more like one day. It's a mix of single track and some 4x4 stuff. Hollister Hills is a beautiful ORV park with full hookups, showers and a little m/c shop. There's a little more riding there than at Frank Raines and a couple of tracks, too.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
http://www.employees.org/~calridng/allsites.html has a list of many of CA's riding areas.  Some have links to web pages for more info.

If you are planning on heading north, PiPi Valley private campground is adjacent to the Elkins Flat/Gold Note riding areas, northeast of Lodi off of Hwy 88.  PiPi is not open year round, but its supposed to be nice.