yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
So I'll be home for a few days for spring break, which means my dad and I will be riding somewhere. Looking to go somewhere besides Muenster, that's the only place I've ridden in a long time. Anybody have any suggestions?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Everytime I've been out to Gilmer on a non-race weekend I've left disappointed because it's hard to piece together different trails. I'd rather go to Muenster where I can piece together different trails. Ya know?

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
It's certainly different than Muenster. The moto-loop that goes around the park is a nice 20+ miles of single-track. After doing that, I enjoy exploring and just trying the different trails that link the mountain top (big hill) to the loops going around the bottom. There are some good hill-climbs too.

Mudd Slinger

N. Texas SP
May 5, 2004
The trip to Gilmer fell a part so I should be at Munster Saturday. I will be down in the medow on the right with a red Nissan PU and Blue Yamie.

sgifford

N. Texas SP
Apr 11, 2004
My Friday riding trip has changed. Instead of my whole family, it will probably be just my son Benjamin and myself. We're considering Barnwell, Muenster, or maybe even Kiamichi on Friday. Anyone else riding during spring break?

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
I've narrowed it down to Muenster on Saturday or Barnwell for the whole weekend. Haven't decided yet.

I will say I'm leaning towards Muenster since I don't feel like dropping $50 quite yet.

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom