600RIDER

Apr 6, 2006
hello, just a quick question, i have a 95 Xr600r. I'm just wondering if anyone has some advice on how to set bike up for tight woods riding ..I love my Xr and already ride these woods but any advice can't hurt ......Thanks guys

NacNac250F

Apr 15, 2003
I'm from jersey, and really all you need for riden in the pines is a good tire that can handle all terrains like a dunlop 952. If your riden in the pines, chances are theres already a trail there and most of the time they're almost wide enough to fit a truck down. Pine trees mean theres a sandy ground so the trails will be loamy/sandy mix. And since the ground is sand that means there are a lot of sand plants and closed down sand plants around, and if your riden trails your gonna end up in one because most trails lead to them. There are hundreds of gravel pits aorund southern jersey, you will find them a lot more fun than the trails. there are a lot of hills, jumps, tracks in all of them. If you wanna take a ride out let me know, I ride almost every day.

Haycock Kid

Oct 15, 2005
Hey NacNac - the family and I go camping in NJ every summer but we don't take the bikes. My son runs a PW50. Do you know of any areas where its not to sandy or hilly for a kid ?
Thanks

NacNac250F

Apr 15, 2003
It depends where you go. There is a place in woodbine called the dump that a lot of people go to. It's easy to acess and there are really no hills. It's outside of Sea Isle city.

Top Bottom