EMStech

Nov 13, 2004
hi my name is ruth
i love your site
i am in need of some help

i want to get into raceing but noone wants to help.

the people in my neighborhood dont want to help
i think that they dont want a girl racer
i dont know

anyone in indiana wanna give me a hand

i am rebuilding a scooter form the ground up to use on the 'track' behind our house

also any info on where to get used gear and other tips would be of great help

luv ruth

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
for used gear, you could check the fore sale forums here . I beleive if you want to place an ad, for gear wanted you would need to become a subsciber , for a nominal fee.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site, Ruth :cool:

The weekends are often slow as people are riding and/or working around the house. We have quite a few members in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky ... i.e. all the states that border Indiana, if I remember my geography correctly. Hopefully many of them will pop in and say hi!

That being said, check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) thread and the What are Subscribers and SupportTeam Members? thread for information regarding what the benefits are for the various levels of membership. You can reply to, but not post in the For Sale / Wanted forum. Gear, bikes and other stuff are sorted by category.

The Women's Forum has some really wonderful and supportive gals that are more than willing to answer any questions about gear that you might have. Believe me, they will know much more about sizing, fit, style, etc. than any ol' guy. ;) I noticed a MSR gear thread there earlier. Check it out.

Regarding your bike, post questions in the General Bike Repair forum. Again, there is a great group of folks that hang out in there and they can answer almost any question that you might have. If not, they can definitely steer you to the answer.

The Kentuckiana Chapter forum is where the local chapter information for your area can be found. Jaybird lives in the southern part of Indiana and Mully lives in the northern part (if I remember correctly).

We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Hi ya Ruth and welcome to DRN.

I'm curious about what type "track" you plan on riding on with your E-ton Beamer and Honda Elite. If you're serious about wanting to race, you might want to consider a more suitable bike than either you've mentioned in your profile. It would be sad for you to spend time and money rebuilding the Honda scooter only to find that you've brought a cow to a horse race.

Regardless, welcome and much luck to you.

EMStech

Nov 13, 2004
ride

the honda is just for fun we have a dirt track behind my house that one of the neighbors built
an i have a friend who has a track for his ATV

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Hey Ruth, it's possible that anyone with the knowledge and ability to assist you with your desire to race sees the folly in your choice of machinery. Just a thought.

Take care

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom