IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
TMZ.com is reporting that the king of pop died.

Major media isn't saying so yet.. But TMZ is usually correct on this stuff.

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Well, I guess the big hand has touched the little hand for the last time. :whoa:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Last chapter of a sad story. RIP

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
It's really not that huge... He was a washed up pop star from the 80's. He was totally irrelevant. The only reason anyone remembered who he was, was due to the lawsuits, and his insanity with his kids.

Other than that, he's not done anything noteworthy in over 20 years.

I really hate how we hold on to people like this, for the sake of holding on.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
As of Wednesday, June 24, 2009, at least 4,316 members of the U.S. military had died in the Iraq war since it began in March 2003.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Of course, I'm the idiot who started this thread.. But then again, I like to be first on whatever I can.. I certainly can't manage it on the track.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It's all good Igor, it just seems there is always a big deal made about something that happens to everyone just because of some level of fame a person may of had at some point in the past. Not much was made of Sky Saxon passing yesterday http://skysaxon.com/ but that's the way it really should be for everyone.

A few people in my office were making a big deal out of both "big" passings yesterday. I asked if they realized a lot of other people passed away yesterday as well. Sort of put it in perspective pretty quick.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I miss Johnny and Ed.................

HI YO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• EdMcMahon19.jpg
    EdMcMahon19.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 122

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Ed...
Marine, WWII and Korea.
David Caradine...
"Snatch the pebble from my hand"... "eww, no thanks."

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
XRpredator said:
guess they come in threes: Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson
I could really imagine sitting down with Ed :cool: and having a great time. Then there is sitting down with Farrah :worship:and another great time . But to think about sitting with MJ and having a beer :yikes: :coocoo:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Maybe he would share his Jesus Juice with ya' Dave.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Yeah, so MJ was a pop star. He sold 50 some million copies of thriller ... what I want to know is how many boxes of tissues Farrah unwittingly sold with that poster ...

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The right to lifers are sure not going to miss Farah's posters? The thread topic though, geez the money getting generated from his freakish demise, wow. Send it to the cancer research, anywhere but not back to Joe Jackson, his free meal is done.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom