Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
MX547 and myself rode at River Valley MX on Saturday. The track started out tilled and watered very nicely, but did get dusty about 1/2 way through the day. Jay can still cut a rug on that Honda. The last practice I followed Jay over a number of obstacles, but stalled the big RMZ in a tricky off camber. So next time maybe I can hang with Jay longer as long as I can keep the fire burning in the RMZ. It was great to be back on the bike. My knee felt good, but didn't care for some of the larger jumps. I just gotta give it more time and continue to hit the gym.

The next Practice at River Valley is March 25, y'all come out now!

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
Come on over to Tulsa Motocross sometime. They're having practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Probably about a 2 - 2 1/2 hour drive from Bentonville. It's a fun track and night riding is always cool.

One of these days I'll take a road trip to that side of the state and try out River Valley.

williamson425

Nov 8, 2005
TMX is 35-40 minutes from RV. Assist, come say hi sometime at practice so i can see if all those things Jay was makin fun of was true haha. Im ussualy on a yamaha with no numbers makin myself think im fast in the beginner practice ! Not sure if were comin this week, Zac knocked himself silly yesterday.

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
Williamson,

I think Jay did me a favor by refering me as a 'decent' rider. Ha!

I drive a red Dodge Ram shortwide, one of the newer body styles. Easy to spot me

I ride in the beginner group myself, but if I want to make myself think I'm fast I need to get out there with the 50 class.

Anywho, if you make it on Tuesday I'll be out there around 7:30 granted the weather stays dry. You can't miss me. I'm the big tall goofy kid that looks cramped on the unnumbered KX.

Top Bottom