2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Has anyone actually TALKED to these companies? I'm a woods rider and many of my riding buddies have gone to an auto-clutch in their 4-strokes and KTM 2-strokes. They appear to be magic the really tight stuff. Revloc has posted on their site that they'de have one for my '03 RM250 for a long time...Z-Start (Rekluse) says the same thing (for probobly a year now)...but no cigar. Does any one have EFM's web site address?
Thanks

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
By concidence, I ending up camping next to RevLoc Dave last summer at the Six Days of Michigan ride. Had a chance to ride a lot of single track with him, and test out a CRF250X RevLoc he had with him. I ended up with a RevLoc on my 200 EXC after that week, if that gives you any indication of how much I liked it.

I don't have any experience with Rekluse or EFM, so can't comment. But here are my thoughts on the RevLoc implementation:

1) The RevLoc design has been around for many years, and has been refined several times based on long-term testing out in the field.

2) Installation is a piece of cake - basically a drop in replacement for the OEM core. No messing around with filing, shims, spacers, washers, gaskets, measuring, etc.

3) The engagment is perfect, and always smooth, whether slipping the clutch, or grabbing instantly with a quick jab of the throttle.

The RevLoc website is dated to be sure, but the implemenation is awesome!

ccollins

Sep 23, 2002
EZ-Start

Very cool product and great support......I have one on my CR250 02 and my son has one on his CR125 02....and they are great to have on off camber hills and tight woods racing. Don't forget you have the option at any time to use your clutch if you still want to use it / feather it. They only thing that takes small amount of time to get used to is going down hill you cant use the engine to down shift to slow you down...lol. I would recommend surely recommend it.

Top Bottom