ROAD TRIP - Cowbell Enduro & Lilliputian Hare Scramble - Nov 6 & 7

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
ROAD TRIP - Cowbell Enduro & Lilliputian Hare Scramble - Nov 6 & 7, Nor Cal

I've got Friday and Monday off - thinking of driving up to Nor Cal to race these D-36 events .... anybody up for a road trip ?

NOVEMBER 6 - Cowbell Enduro
The Cowbell will be a 100-mile AMA rules enduro in Upper Lake, CA at the Middle Creek Campgrounds. Entry is $55 and a D-36 day pass is $10. Start time is 7:30 AM. This is about a 7.5 hour drive from Los Angeles. Free camping as far as I know.

NOVEMBER 7 - Lilliputian Hare Scramble
This is held at the Prairie City SVRA, which is I think where Hangtown MX is. It's a 2.5 hour drive from the Cowbell. Start time is 8 AM. Entry fee is $45 and a D-36 day pass is $10. Free camping on Saturday night.

This is an ambitious plan ... but you only live once.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I already have plans to go fishing this weekend.

Have fun and ride/drive safe.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
the Eel said:
This is an ambitious plan ... but you only live once.

Sound good, but could hamper my "you only marry once plan" Im out.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
What about bagging the NoCal idea and heading to Jawbone Thurs night - Sat Late Afternoon? I know some great canyons that should challenge us.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I could be persuaded to ride Jawbone ... the only thing is I kinda made this tentative plan to go Nor Cal with MelloYello .... depends on whether or not he's still up for the Nor Cal thing. If he's not, or if he doesn't see the post, then Jawbone as you outlined would be great.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
I'd go to NorCal, but I need to be back home Saturday. Actually Jawbone was just a suggestion, any place will do, I'm just glad to be off Friday.

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
Hey Eric, you are an ambitious man. I'm not sure if I can go yet. My sister-in-law is about to pop out a baby girl and I'd like to be around. I will let you know by tomorrow night at the latest. If we can't go up north, a ride nearby sounds good.

MelloYello

~SPONSOR~
Nov 22, 2002
It looks like I'm going to be an uncle on Friday, so no enduro for me. Sorry, Eric. I wonder if I'll ever get on my bike again. I haven't ridden since July!

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
MelloYello said:
wonder if I'll ever get on my bike again. I haven't ridden since July!

THat makes me feel better, at least im not the only one. But Im good to go for the next TWMC, just out of shape.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…