dp400

Aug 8, 2001
I just picked up a roll chart holder today - there were two different sizes at the shop - wider (w) but shorter (h) and the one I bought was narrower but longer. I just noticed mine says dual sport on the pacage. They were both from Moose. I chose this one for the shape / size - since it is narrower I thought it would fit on my bars easier - takes up less space. The question is does it matter? They both looked the same width (paper wise) it is just that mine shows more info being that it is taller.

Thanks dan

ktmrandy

Apr 4, 2002
The larger one allows you to see more of the chart at one time so you do not have to roll it forward as often. The more you can see lets you plan what you want to do earlier.

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Wider is better. I had an old rollchart holder from back in the mid 80's and it was too narrow for most rollcharts today. I now have the Moose/Link model with the magnifying lens and I've been happy with it. You also want one (like the Moose) that allows you to easily extract the rollers for paper loading so you don't have to take the whole thing off the bars.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom