whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Well it did not rain, bummer. Who poisoned JL? Out with a dash of food poisoning was what I think I seen on RacerX. Sure hope they show CR's practice crash! The rest seemed like a good night of racing, as far as I can determine from The Wire! And it seemed that CR was about 6/10 of a second off JBS all day. But, RV is about to serve dinner. It sure looked he was coming for Reed, till the last couple laps, maybe next week? TF, what happened? MA stronger every week also. And what happened in the Lites class? Well, lets see, Speed at 11am CST, and the Lites on CBS at 1pm CST, some wild schedules, but seeing both races is priceless!!!! And the foosball thing today? Ahhh the commercials.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
One would hope that Lawrence is doing what it takes to perform at a winning level. With the rumor mills saying that his previous nights race prep is beers and a joint, the "food poisoning" thing sounds fishy. But maybe I'm wrong.... a bad reputation is a struggle to climb out of. Time for him to put his feet where his mouth is (not literally as he's done before.)

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Will be nice to see both races today.

I caught some of the 'at the wire' lap charts, but really miss the webcasts.

Wiemar is riding great to hold off Dungey.

Seems like Villopoto is picking it up. By the end of the season, he should be in the winner's circle at least once.

If Stewart gets a good start, it looks like he will pull an 8+- second lead then just put on cruise control. It's just a matter of time before he overcomes his bad result at A1 and passes Reed in the standings.

If Bubba continues to ride like he has, Reed will absolutely have to improve his starts if he is to have a chance at this title. Spotting JBS a few positions on lap 1 is not working out to well for him.

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
dirt bike dave said:
If Bubba continues to ride like he has, Reed will absolutely have to improve his starts if he is to have a chance at this title. Spotting JBS a few positions on lap 1 is not working out to well for him.

No doubt,, CR has been terrible off the line. He has been a touch faster than Bubba a few times this year, but Bubba seems to be getting smoother and faster each week on the new bike. It might already be too late.

He had a decent start today, but the San Fran track seemed to be almost impossible to pass on, everyone had problems passing, even when passing much slower riders. He really needed a hole shot.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I think I posted the races backwards? Found out what happened to Timmy! Ouch! I do not believe the track was too tight to pass, as it was unsafe! The loose pebbles of clay. I hope RD does not let the fall get in his head. RV is reeling in a big fish indeed. I liked his statement about skipping second place and going for first overall!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Yeah they all piled up at the first turn but Ferry never qualified so I wondered myself what happened to him.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
And there is the CR thing, again this weekend. Proof that he is good with second place. When his greatness finally passed RV, and he pulls his little stall, to force the passed rider to slow or fall hitting his rear tire. Do you think anyone ever told him that he is losing valuble seconds to JS? I mean he passed him, what the hell did he gain from pulling that stunt? Well he did teach RV something, he probably knew it anyway? And it seems the gremlins moved that tuff block into the track, and CR had to land on it. Why, oh why couldn't he just say he veered off and hit a tuff block ??????? The whine machine is starting up!

Top Bottom