whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Chad, Chad, Chad, a classic case of sand in the mangina, again? Whats up being a no show to the OA podium? He did cut MA's lead from 27 to 17 seconds? HAHAHAHA! Who the heck are these guys Team Green are pulling in? Very nice side jobs? Millsaps is done, or for a minute? Grant, what the heck happened in moto 2? Sure looked like the fire was low in him, or the bike? Reardon can ride up in the top, nice job! They did not show Cooper, bummer. But, homey Shane Sewell sure made a good debut to the premier class. I thought he was going to put MA in row f! Seems to me that his brother hit him or Reed in a SX start this last season also. Read that RV's knee job went well. The lites are on tomorrow at 2 pm cst, maybe? Its how my carrier is listed? Sure feel for MA's girlfriend, trying to sleep with his big head? Please someone show up at High Point and blister this field, please? Top GNCC guys? I was hung jawed hearing them rev limiters hitting in the corners, right before dumping the clutch. OUTSTANDING WFO out of the corners! Once again the track was really cool! Sure am enjoying the new guys running the shows. Too bad about missing the top racers though! And hi resolution tv, does nothing for Erin Bates. 2 faced?

TRexRacing

Jul 23, 2002
Seems that racing SX is killing the fields endurance.No one but Alessi has the staying power to run outdoors.Not to say SX is easy but the long tracks and big,rough corners seem to take it out of them.We'll be at High Point next Saturday.I'll take a buch of photos and we'll see what happens.I bet Travis shows.St. Louis really seemed to bother him.And he raced there a few weeks ago.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Alessi is riding great.

I think Grant crashed in Moto 2 - now he is got a huge defecit to overcome.

Short and Reed rode strong, but were still way behind Alessi on the track and now even further behind in points.

Ricky Dietrich did a sensational job filling in for Ferry! He's FAST. Great choice putting him on a factory bike, even temporarily.

FWIW, former MXer/current offroader Bobby Bonds has been out there, too, and scored points in both motos on a Yamaha.

How about JLaw? Not sure what happened, but another round, another DNF/DNS combo. And an even bigger problem for his sponsors, he's getting almost no coverage. Why bother, at this point.

What's up with Josh Hill? He's been well outside of the top 10. Not so good for a factory rider against a depleted field. 2009 has been a huge step backwards for him.

That would be great to see Travis Race at High Point. Alessi could lap him, though.

Freestone 250's are on at 1:00 pm Pacific Time according to my guide.

Loved the Texas track, Plenty of lines, though riders really did have to work to pass. Every track should be required to have a fine sand section.

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Chad, Chad, Chad, a classic case of sand in the mangina, again? Whats up being a no show to the OA podium?

They said hes been sick and throwing up after all the races so maybe that has something to do with not showing up at the podium?

And yes, Grant crashed in moto 2 but seems to me he just stopped trying after he went down or he was having problems :think:

Also how do you guys think Alessi would be holding up JBS if he would have raced this year. Or even RV if he wouldnt have got an injury.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Oh, and do not forget the relatively slow jump, right before the sand section! There is a pretty good list of "wtf" Happened racers, and Nolaw at the bottom for sure! I thought he even has been having decent practice times then,,,,wtf? All the guys in Texas, and no first hand reports??? Change the name of the thread to, wtf? I can smell the bud coming! Not Nolaws mobile pot rv, REDBUD! Sure wish I could hit up a couple states over for this weekend. These west coast tracks have been this awesome, now comes the real tracks!! I can not resist, WHAT HAPPENED TO BARCIA???? Last weeks incident? Stroupe, Stroupe who? SX wimping out our racers is good, but, 3rd race in? I would be in race shape by then! Geeez, these ARE pros now, come on already. Comcast has updated their schedule, now this afternoons race is slated as the 450 moto, I should hook up an old disposable tv? Anyone catching the womens class motos airing on tv? Gotta show them some love for sure! Except Patterson, ain't going there!

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
LEllis7motox said:
Also how do you guys think Alessi would be holding up JBS if he would have raced this year. Or even RV if he wouldnt have got an injury.

I think Alessi has massively stepped up his game this year. If RV was out there I think we would have a season long battle, back and forth.

If JBS was out there and 100% committed, he would still dominate, but Alessi would be keeping him honest and would get a few wins, especially if JBS got a bad start.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
LEllis7motox said:
They said hes been sick and throwing up after all the races so maybe that has something to do with not showing up at the podium?

But how do you guys think alessi would be holding up against JBS if he would have raced this year?
Take JBS, RC needs to turn right a couple of times, and RV with a miraculous recovery, MA will get a solid 4th!! With Mike getting a holeshot and the fore mentioned starting respectively LAST! Heck, a good day, I believe Ferry could whip MA! Too bad about the field of racers this year, still some good racing, BUT! Doesn't Bubbles like High Point??? Ahh, he's probably playing golf with his manager.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
WHAT HAPPENED TO BARCIA????

Went down more than once, rode the mule back to the pits.

Looks like the law of averages has caught up to him. You can only push that hard for so long before the track bites you.

He's clearly got the speed. He'll be back and continuing to improve. Future factory rider and championship contender, IMO, but he won't crack the top 5 on the season this year.

How about a 3rd in Moto 2 for Wharton? Nice show!

Good to see Canard running strong again, too. Interesting to see the pack of Hondas all running up front at the start each moto.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
WHAT HAPPENED TO BARCIA???? Last weeks incident?

Barcia crashed twice in the first moto with the second crash leaving him needing a ride off in the asterisk mule. I think hitting the ground hard multiple weeks in a row caught up with him in moto 2. Before Barcia's crash the Geico Honda team had 4 riders in the top 8 in the first moto and they all seemed to be moving forward in a hurry, pretty impressive.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The premier class sure is taking a back seat to the lites, and with the European stronghold stepping back up this weekend? Yeah Baby! RD is just riding killer, and for sure about TC. Last year was dismal for him. It would be way cool if he finishes top 3 year end. The internet coverage was not good here this week, and it still blows me away how they can screw up the transponder feeds. Censorship?

Top Bottom