whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
They had some snow, rain and some sun to get a few hour delay and shortened practice. But, the race went on! The race airs on CBS at 11am CST, in a little over an hour. The 450 race that is, the 250fs will air on speed Tuesday, first big bummer of the year, on the last season race, not bad! Kdub did it again! And in style, he kept a decent lead, and lapped up to 4th place! I sure thought he was going to get Short in 3rd, team tactics saved him? The lites, Hansen finally nails a win! Now to watch how this unfolded, and the rest of the race. It did not sound like the track went away like last week, but racing on wet clay is like ice. Vintage Bob

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
this is great news...just in time. i get cbs in hd with dolby digital sound. however my cable company figures channel lineups, i dont get speed at all.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Speed is showing the 250 race from Salt Lake City at 6:00 pm (eastern) here, FYI.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Outstanding job for Kdub! From the move on Davi after the start, to passing Dungey towards the end, outstanding race. This track held up good, and way better than last weeks! Ken, mine shows moto gp from Spain, 3 shows? The speed website is sure showing the lites race, at 5pm cst. And the lites show is the 1 that sounded better? Vintage Bob

Last edited:
Top Bottom