MRKRacing125

Oct 24, 2000
No I am not talking about the type of Donuts you would by at 1 am after a race! I am talking about the donuts that go on the inside of your grips and its basicly a inch wide and they come in different colors and they have like a gell. consistancy to them. They make the grips feel really nice. You can find them on alot of the pro's bikes. (look for them) I was just curious where I could find some, because a kid at my local shop had one on his bike and it felt quit nice. Thanks

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
I used to have some on my BMX bike back when I was a kid. They were not gel, just a soft foam with a lycra over them. They were nice with the mushroom grips. The grips looked like the bottom of a mushroom and were soft. I have noticed my thumbs being sore from rubbing the day after a ride. I think I will have to try some.

W.P.EXC

Nov 30, 2000
I remember those

Hey I remember those from my BMX days , your right those things were great! Think I'll try the bicycle shop for some to. :) Used to beable to buy them from places like wal-mart in the bicycle section, not sure if you still can. :think

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom