MOLE111

Feb 19, 2003
seeing how were on this subject already , i also have an 01 cr250 , would i notice much difference after i install the s-7 nozzle ? i'm currently running fmf sugested jetting at sea level and i'm not very happy , it still loads up pretty easy on trailing throttle and blubbers and throws spooge out the silencer at 40:1 . some have mentioned changing to a keihin carb but i can't afford that right now. i ride mostly off road , what jets are you guys running with the s-7 nozzle .

sandrider02

Aug 28, 2002
I'm going to install mine this weekend and I'll let you know if I notice a difference. I also have an fmf pipe and have the same problems your having so hopefully it will work. I've heard good things about putting the S-7 nozzle in.

bailout123

Sep 1, 1999
Hello all,
I just installed the S-7 in my 01 CR250 and it runs much better, but I still have to play with the jetting. I'm running 30 Slow jet, H2-75 second clip, 430 main and air screw 1.75 out. It idles great, runs much better, but I'm still getting A LOT of Spooge. Pre mix is at 32:1 WP. The plugs looks very close to the Perfect Color one EG has on this page http://www.eric-gorr.com/techarticles/sparkplugs.html
but the treads are black (oiled) all the way up. Any Ideas? I really don't know what is causing all that Spooge. Low, Mid or Main setting?
I want to run a H2-76 next weekend and see how it does.

I am in Arizona 1100 Feet MSL, temp today was 76 during my ride.

sandrider02

Aug 28, 2002
I just got back from riding all weekend in the sand. The bike ran so much better with the s-7 nozzle. Didn't foul any plugs all weekend. Its still running rich but I kept it like that cuz I was on the sand. But I definetly suggest you get the nozzle, its worth the $20.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom