Saddleback Motorsports Park - Re-opening

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Once again we have a motocross track in Orange County - There is a god! I just go this off the Saddleback Motorsports Park website.

Here it is - the long awaited and highly requested update.

This year’s Thanksgiving Day takes on a whole new meaning to the Southern California motocross community. We are proud to announce that Saddleback Motorsports Park will re-open effective Tuesday, November 27, 2001. We will announce our new operating hours within the next couple of days that will include at least one day during the weekend! The past three plus months have tested all of our patience and persistence. Thank you to those of you who have continuously supported us and offered words of encouragement.

Saddleback Motorsports is, and will always be dedicated to providing first-class motocross to Orange County. Please check back to our website in the next couple of days for an update on operating hours. See you all at the track next week!

Saddleback Motorsports

www.saddlebackmx.com

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Thumbs, now I can spank you closer to home!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice quote Thumbs, that's not directed at me is it?! When are we riding again pal, missed you on Vet's day at Elsinore?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
It sure is Mr. Elk.

I might ride Beaumont this weekend (Friday and Saturday). Lots and lots of big jumps. Any interest?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Tony lives in a camper at Irvine Lake, he can push his bike to the track!
I'm taking my daughter riding this Friday up at Wildomar off the Ortega Highway. I'm probably not bringing my bike this trip so I can concentrate on her and her riding. I'm still nursing my ankle wound I got on Vet's day. I twisted it trying to help MXDad push his 4 stroke tractor around the track.LOL

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
Good news! How far is the track from you Tony?
Well lets see, the house where I pay the mortgage and my ex lives is about 15 minutes away. The house where I live and pay the rent is about 35 minutes away. The place where I work so I can pay the rent & mortgage is about 20 minutes from the track.

Elk - I sold the camper so I can buy 4-stroke! Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.;) ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Shouldn't have sold the camper, you can still put that on the back of the 4 stroke.

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Looking for any more girlfriends Tony? Cuz, I'd be more than happy to break up with ya. When do I get my house? :p jk, you're a good man T, there will be plenty of other women to...... take advantage of you. ;) sorry, sorry, I just can't help myself. :confused:

Have you ridden at Saddleback before?

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Amiee,

I have never ridden at Saddleback. They were only open for four days and I was out of town that week. It's a pretty safe bet that I will be there on the 27th after work.

The next ex will get the camper, a lump of coal and a wooden shoe. Ladies, any takers..........lol

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Don't give up the coal, you'll need that for the engine on your 4 smoke.

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Hey, I wont in on this action.
Tell you what, i`ll put on my TuTu and then we high tail it to Vegas, get hitched, and then I can dump your sorry ass and then I`ll take the new 4 strk. :p

Lord Darth Bundy

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
:scream: You guys are ALL starting to worry me.

Great news about Saddleback though.;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thumbs is like a brother to me! Give Bundy the 4 stroke right now, save the Vegas trip. I offered to give Thumbs a ride on my 2 stroke but he asked if he could wear the tutu, I don't go that way! I told him he at least needed to wear underwear. Geeeesh! Long live Saddleback. Go Dolphins!
Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
I was wondering who stole the tutu????:)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, it was thumbs, we found it in his airbox! Not sure if he was wearing it when it was sucked in!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
See elk. I told you two strokes suck.;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Very witty for someone YOUR age! I guess I walked into that one.

Top Bottom