MONjean

Dec 12, 2000
Before Unscrew completely the subframe of my bike and buy a special tool for adjust the sag at 90mm for the Mx track...

...is it really important to up a 60mm sag to 90mm?

i have a 250kx 01 and my weight is 169lbs.(the SAG is stock)

what do you think?

:think :think :think

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Yes, 30mm is a huge change in sag! Sag is measured with your weight on the bike versus on the stand. You don’t need to remove the subframe to do this. Usually you can loosen the top jam nut with a punch then turn the spring with your hands which should turn the bottom preload nut.

The bike will be very twitchy and unstable with only 60mm of sag, so I wouldn’t even think of skipping this adjustment

MONjean

Dec 12, 2000
yes my bike is unstabe and he slide in the turns...

i had try with the punch but the top jam nut is really tight...i will try with the
plumber key for loosen this nut..

thanks for the info Smitty, i am hasten to try my bike...;)

(and i skipping this adjustement because the stock setting of this bike is supposed fitting with 170 lbs man...???)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
MONjean,
Motocyclettes sont installent approximativement pour 170lb. cavaliers. Celui-ci n'a pas l'intention ce qui il va être correct exactement parce que vous. Allez pourtant la procédure complète pour monture s'affaisse et vous aimerez le chemin votre vélo manie.:)

(y'all thought I was just an ole hick, dint ya!):p

azcourt

Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by Jaybird
MONjean,
Motocyclettes sont installent approximativement pour 170lb. cavaliers. Celui-ci n'a pas l'intention ce qui il va être correct exactement parce que vous. Allez pourtant la procédure complète pour monture s'affaisse et vous aimerez le chemin votre vélo manie.:)

(y'all thought I was just an ole hick, dint ya!):p

An old hick with a bad accent :) You must be from New Orleans

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL...you mean Nawlins!

Non, je seulement a une traduction mauvaise programme.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom