Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
It looks unlikely that I'll have my bike back for Roselawn, so was wondering if my son Zach could hook up on the same minute with someone.

In return, I'll be your pit tootsie for the day... :cool:

Thanks...

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
He can hook up wid me & Caleb if you like. Does he know how to keep time?..

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
He could ride with Bomber Blaine & I, but I have see Zack ride I don't think he wants to go that slow.
Don

salgeek

Oct 2, 2003
Bill - Zach is certainly welcome to ride with Dad, Mike and I. I think Zach and Mike are pretty evenly matched pace wise. :cool:

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Thanks for the offers guys....

Zach will be riding both loops, so hooking up with Team Salgeek sounds good.

... I don't know about pace this year... Congrats on the new green 2-smoker!

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Bill I wished I'd had seen this on Friday you could of stopped by and grabbed my 400. You would have been driving right by my house on the way there.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
:cool:

A big thanks to Team3G for letting Zach ride along with you on Saturday. I had just done some jetting changes to the bike, and wasn't sure how it was going to run. I guess it ran pretty well... Zach had a blast on the ride, to the point that towards the end he didn't even care about burning checks.

I'll hopefully be riding at the Spring Pine Cone this weekend.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
70 marlin said:
Bill I wished I'd had seen this on Friday you could of stopped by and grabbed my 400. You would have been driving right by my house on the way there.
Thanks anyway for the offer Marlin... You and Aaron going to Kalkaska this weekend? It's some good trail up there for the Spring Pine Cone...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom