Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Well, I'm back home in the sushine state, and wanted to say hi to all you Yahoos.

I'm headed back to MI on Thursday to load up all my junk into a uhaul and grab my boys and head back down for good.

It's been good to be back home but the riding sure is different from up there. You MI guys have it made by comparison. The first week back I hooked up with some friends and went for a ride on some private land in Flagler County and got hassled by the po po when the spotted up riding wheelies down the dirt road back to the trucks to get gas. :rotfl: The Cop was cool though and told us to just keep it off the roads. I think the fact that the bikes were all plated made a difference though. Freddy's old 250 has mad quite the impression on these good ol' boys. One guy has the exact same bike, but bone stock, and after riding mine he thinks his is a turd. Having never ridden a stock 250 exc before, then riding his... I tend to agree. :p

but other than the run in with the fuzz, and Butti almost stepping on the pigmy rattler that took up residence next to his truck while we were gone, it was a great day for a ride and things went off with out a hitch.

for those of you familiar enough with me and my situation, you be happy to know that I acomplished what I came down to do and thats why I moved up my moving plan from th4e end of the summer to now.

And Sndman... you'll be happy to know, per your request, my new residence has an RV pad with hook ups right off the garage. and I'm 35 minutes from Ocala National Forest. :cool:

Hope to see you all around someday soon. ride safe, Y'all

-Scott

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
Good to know things went well. Let the healing and closure move forward. Missed you on the Rock over the weekend. Buuuut..... I'm sure there is a trip left in your tank for another year somewhere down the road.

PeaceOut.

Rick.

P.S. And If I can get there I will some time. I was born in Vero Beach and I still have a sister in Miami/Havana.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Glad to hear everything worked our for ya Scott. Sad to see ya go. You were always the cause of many a funny tale around the campfire....lol

Well meet up again. Thats for certain.

Godzuki

Sep 22, 2004
yep best wishe's to you and the little guys, im glad that situation is at the end. i didnt know though you were heading back down to stay there though, well miss you up here.

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Hey If your thrity minutes from the ocala national forrest we should get together and go to hard rock cycle park, its in ocala, where exactly are you?

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Backslayer said:
Hey If your thrity minutes from the ocala national forrest we should get together and go to hard rock cycle park, its in ocala, where exactly are you?

I know Hard rock. I'm in Apopka (seminole side)

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
lol.. I've been ther too. I guess I should start possting in the FL forum now

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Scott - I hope being in Florida doesn't stop you from raising a ruckus when the opportunity calls for it. Keep that talent well oiled and working. Tell Stephan hello for me too.

Young Ted

Last edited:

bje

May 22, 2006
All the best, Scott.

Thanks again for your hospitality last year. It was great getting to know you.

Stay cool this summer!

Barry

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
damn it's hot out right now.

Speed bump and I are supposed to go riding tomorrow. I have to change his rear tube, and I dont wanna. :rotfl:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Get off your butt and get it done ya slacker. I put a top end in Diggers bike this afternoon. If I can do that you can install a tube!

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
YZMAN400 said:
Get off your butt and get it done ya slacker. I put a top end in Diggers bike this afternoon. If I can do that you can install a tube!

I f-ing HATE cheap tubes. I went and grabbed the only one they had on the shelves and it was some POS no name tube, but figured hey, better'n nuthin'.

got it installed and i'll be dammned if it wasnt leaking from the base of the valve stem. and no, that leak is not from anything I did. so here I am with a jacked up tube, and the next closest shop is on the other side of town andd it's rush hour...

:yell: :bang:

Top Bottom