thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'll be there for sure. Arriving Saturday morning.

Looks like The Eel has first place locked in for the year end points standings as long as he just finishes the race. :thumb: I'm hoping to take the 2nd or 3rd spot.

Click Here for directions to Santa's Last Knight Enduro.

Last edited:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
If I finish I get 1st place ... ? Well, I guess I'll be there then ( :

Probably on Sunday morning .......

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure. I believe you had more that 100 point lead over 2nd place plus you get point for working the last event.

I posted this in the wrong forum (brain fart) and tried to delete and post in the proper place but couldn't.

Amiee or Ivan, could you please move this to the places to ride forum. Thanks,

Tony the Rat.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I guess everyone's keeping quiet after they saw that Wicked Bird report !!!!!!!

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
.... it would make me real proud if Team Knucklehead went 1 and 2 ... now we just need to get CPT Jack up there in the top 5 !!! Knuckleheaded novice sweep !

brett r

Nov 6, 2000
I will be there. I plan on trying to race all of them this year, not 5 or 6 like I did this season. Last year this was a technical course and the split at the end had a real steep downhill.

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I had the same plan (attending all the races) for this year but I missed 3 of them. All were due to DRN. The V-day Reno ride, Vegas Supercross and Dirtweek. Well worth it!

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
So who's gonna come out ? CPT Jack .. Boodac ... Kelso Rat ... Old 'n' Slo ... RM Jeff ... KTM Boy .... ? Is there anybody out there ?

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Would love to but I wont be riding until next year.

I really enjoy the club but their always seems to be something keeping me from going. Im not sure if I should stay in or not. :(

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Tony, Eel.

That sounds like a lot of fun. I would like to try one of those, but I have my WR400 up for sale right now and won't be riding it until it sells.

Eel. Congrats on the 1st place points. :worship:

Jeff. How's the knee?

Anyone want a WR400 with a green sticker?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
December 8th, Sunday

TWMC's 2nd annual Santa's Last Knight Enduro, at the Slash-X Café (near Barstow)

Directions:

Take I-15 north to Barstow (58 miles). Take a right on Barstow Road (also HWY 247), go about 10 miles out of town (toward Lucerne Valley), the Slash-X Café is on your right. You can't miss it, it's the only thing of substance between Barstow and Lucerne Valley. TWMC will be camped behind the Café

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Race time will most probably be 9 AM .... the terrain was supposedly quite technical last year. I didn't run this race last year so I'm looking forward to it quite a bit ... glad to hear you had a good time.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
89'r- I will be ready for a Jan. Corona ride. Might even be a little sooner. Expect my phone call :thumb:

Top Bottom