gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Gomer, you be nice to Kali! What am I saying, if she has no problem hanging out with the likes of Kiwi, I think she can handle hanging out with you. ;) Will you be on Mark's bike this weekend?

------------------
Aimee
RM125
AMA Member
Blue Ribbon Coalition Member
gospeedracer’s Picture Page

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
I may end up going and if I do it will be Sunday. But it all depends on if I go up to Charlotte or not.

------------------
97 YZ 80
2001 Sponsor(s):
O'neal/Azonic

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Update: We're going to TNT Sunday...Danny's clutches came in! I still don't have a bike. :(

Nope, I don't have the blue fire-breather. (Did I mention I found the rev limiter on it? :p)

Some friends have offered to let me borrow a 97 YT and a 01 CR. I hate to say it, but I think the YT is probably setup better for me. Ivan, if you tell Jimmy I said that, I'll spank you like a rented mule!

Hmm, maybe that's not much of a deterrent...

Speedy, Kali's coming riding next weekend after she spends a week driving a rental 4x4 around SC spittin t'backy on Japanese cars. Besides, she's safe...it's Kevin I have the "special" ride planned for. :p

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Gomer,
Call me at the shop tomorrow. I may be able to make it on Sunday. Did you talk SpokerAce into going?

wrench

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I didn't talk to him about it...I didn't decide to go until Lori told me that Danny's clutches came in. How about it, S/A? (I have a spoke wrench if you want to come)

SpokerAce

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 2000
I won't be able to make it this weekend...

I think my spokes are ok right now (which is pretty amazing)...of course they're coated in mud still...so who knows...

------------------

Top Bottom