Scorpa anybody have one??

GTRider

~SPONSOR~
Feb 20, 2002
Looking at getting one of the new Scorpa 250 with the optional seats and larger gas tank. but wondering about the quality and duribility of the bike. thanks for the input. :)

under the neews section!

thanks

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I've eyed them at a few events. They look to be very well made. Fit and finish seemed quite good. I've spoken with a few guys that ride them and they all seemed very happy with them. The body work seems a little lighter and less durable than the Montesa or Beta. It is a very attractive bike. What dealer are you considering?

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Gary Jackson? Is that who you are dealing with?

My friend Lacy has a Scorpa but I havn't ridden it yet...:( As far as I can tell, they look like great bikes.

Lee W.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Good, you won't be disappointed by that Houston Scorpa dealer. A super nice guy and VERY knowledgeable. (Yup Lee that would be Mr. Jackson.) ;)

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Patman
A super nice guy and VERY knowledgeable. (Yup Lee that would be Mr. Jackson.) ;)

Gary is GREAT! He let me ride a Montesa and got me hooked on trials. I also got my Clice jacket from him, all around stand up guy, no one better to do buisness with! In fact...in a month or 2 I'll be buying a bike from him.

Lee W.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah he did but trials is like cherry flavored crack. One little taste and your hooked.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…