kawa06

Nov 16, 2003
This summer, I finally tossed that stock pipe on my 2003 KDX and added a ProCircuit Platnium II Pipe. I went with the 13/50 gear combination with renthal teeth and chain. I also put the PC spark arrestor on my bike. This pipe is a good bit louder which wasn't exactly what I wanted, but I still have the stock for quieter rides. All I can say is wow. This bike really screams now. I have nothing but good things to say about the PC2 pipe. It fit right on and ring ding dinged right away. The first ride I took after the mods was like riding a different bike. Not only did the pipe hit hard on the bottom, this thing revs out and keeps going. I would definitely recommend the Platnium 2 to anybody that's interested. I haven't ridden a gnarly or other pipes (which I'm sure affect the bike the same), but I am very pleased with my choice. Happy riding.

RoostRider

Uhhh...
Aug 24, 2004
Be sure to jet the bike to your new pipe to get the most out of it.

Glad to hear it. I have a stock pipe on my KDX right now, but that is one of the things I was thinking about changing. Always like to hear it from a fresh convert 'cause thats what I'll be when I put it on I'm sure.

rethnal

~SPONSOR~
Jul 14, 2002
Labor Day I put on my stock silencer in hopes of toning down my ting ting ting... didn't quiet it down at all which really suprised me... I run a FMF Rev pipe and all the sound must be coming from the pipe walls itself. The performance pipes definately are much louder and hard to tone down....So, I am putting the Power Core back on... it is much much lighter and flows better. I haven't repacked the Power Core since I got it so I'm sure it is spooged up pretty good.

Top Bottom