bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i tried my new seat for my YZ from Moose (it is made by SDG though!)

its lighter than stock, and has a complete gripper black cover with no frilly writting on (just the way i like it!)

i bought the TALL version, i expected more but it is only 1/2 inch higher than stock, but it fits me and the bike very well.

if you want one, you will have to work for it, i called several big stores and they told me they didnt exist, although i had seen them advertised. it took my friendly local part shop to do the extra phone work from the supplier to get me one.

one happy shopper (so far)

later

bruce

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by bclapham
if you want one, you will have to work for it, i called several big stores and they told me they didnt exist, although i had seen them advertised. it took my friendly local part shop to do the extra phone work from the supplier to get me one.

I just ordered my tall seat directly from SDG ,had it in about five days.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
i was going to go with that one also, but the cost was $105 for the seat then postage then tax and it came out around $120 so the $100 cash transaction after a 2 day wait and 5 minute drive worked out ok! i hope you like the seat, i did!:)

later

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by bclapham
i was going to go with that one also, but the cost was $105 for the seat then postage then tax and it came out around $120 so the $100 cash transaction after a 2 day wait and 5 minute drive worked out ok! i hope you like the seat, i did!:)

later

Yeah you're right ! ;) Great seat highly recommend it

Top Bottom