cr25096er

Apr 16, 2002
I hurt my right arm ( my doc said it was that i pulled the little muscle under the bicep that sits right ontop of the bone or that there was a stress fracture. I got an x-ray but i havent heard anything yet so i figure its not fractured.) My doctor said to refrain from the activites that agravate it. That is lifting(upperbody) riding my bicycle and riding my dirtbike. I have the chance to go riding w/ my friends tomorrow but ive never been to this place before. I know matt isnt going to be jumping (jumping is what I think caused it) so i could probly stay w/ him but should i go? Like im trying to decifer weather or not to go. I could go and just cruse around or stay home and lift, mow the lawn and possibly go to the local pit because i know what is there. what would you do in this situation? I also dont completely trust these kids, they are the drinking and smoking(pot) 24/7 crew. decisions decisions....lol

tristan18au

Jun 3, 2001
i just had a shoulder reconstruction and im just starting to ride again. i would suggest do what YOU feel comfortable doing and dont push your self.

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
its your choice, but if you go be careful, last time i went riding with a few guys like u were talking about(smoke and drink alot) and one of the idiots was sitting almost right in the middle of the landing of a jump and his buddy landed on top of him, no1 seriously hurt but cant say the same for the bike. i would say heal up...

Top Bottom