Sidi Crossfire or FlexForce?

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
I need new boots...bad. Out of all the boots I have tried on the Sidi's are the only one that are comfortable. I have a friend who is sponsered by Sidi and might be able to get me a smoking deal on some new or used boots. Question is which one? I heard that the Crossfire is more MX oriented whilst the FF is trail/off road. I ride only trails that can be very technical at times.

Is there a difference between the two or should i just shell out more money for the Crossfires or save some and get the FFs?

Thanks. :cool:

Steve St.Laurent

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 6, 2006
I'm riding with crossfires solely on single track trails - I love em! They were comfortable right out of the box and I don't notice them at all when I'm riding. They don't interfere with anything I want to do on the bike at all yet they still provide excellent protection. I'd buy them again in a heartbeat.

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
I rode a pair of my friends FFs for 156 miles the other day for 13 hours and they were extremely comfortable. When I tried the Crossfires on at the store they other day they fit even better, amazing. What I'm really wondering if they are worth the extra price over the FFs?

MXobssesed4

Aug 2, 2006
only you can decide if there worth it or not, i would get what you like more. weigh the good and the bad of each

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
They both look like awesome boots. I would stay away from the SRS soles. They look like they would be a little slick for the jump off the bike and push it up a greasy hill type of thing that can happen on the trails.

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
Well I have also come across the Gaerne SG-10 and I know a few people that swear by them. Would these be a better choice than the Sidi's?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…