Smack is back

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Holy freakin holy!!!! The Chump sister is alive! You notice I was toying with you in that photo, it was all for the shot pal. And the mini bike thing, seriously, that was a hit flat out. No accident buddy, you were skeered and took me out like that skater chick. I got run over, spit on, laughed at and then roosted after being hit by a train of sisters on minis. There WILL be justice, you have no idea who I am....

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
a454elk said:
you have no idea who I am....

You don't even know who you are... you mixed up hybrid!

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Yes Carlos, the take out was intentional. Why? Not because I was scared, but rather because I could and I knew their would be no retaliation because you are a too much of a woman to actually do anything.

And, if you did retaliate, who would set your shoulder when you wadded and dislocated it?

LOL, Bob and I were in tears yesterday laughing about the good ole days.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Listen 2nd place Smack talker, my shoulder and you don't mix. WTF was that, "I saw this in a book, let's try it" Are you kidding me! You do make quite the nurse and my buddy Scott said to say you took that wrong when he said he was single too! That was too much bro, now can I mow your lawn again?

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
wow a motorcycle photo.......with thumper riding!!! is there a current photo????

:)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Photoshop does wonders.

And wait a New York minute, I got to thinking and I owe you so many times I've lost count. The fricking tarantula tossed whilst I worked on intricate parts on my RM. I remember the crash on the last turn when you ate poop cause you stuffed your front wheel in my peg I believe. Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
How about when I pulled in to CL in the RV and you saw me reach for something. The paint gun assault began before I could even get out. LOL

Damn I want to go back

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
Photoshop does wonders.

:nod: It must be Photoshop. I don't think I have ever seen you that high and going that fast. :laugh:

Either that or there is a rope tied to the back of Thumps bike. :rotfl:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
The paintball attack! Funny crap man, very funny. Be quiet forty niner, you should be asleep already after eating your dog food!

We need a reunion my friend!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Jeez .... I think I saw Elk at the track recently..

Attachments

• dunkin.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 83

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Holesnot has achieved greatness once again, thank you but I was hoping that pix wouldn't get out. Holepapparazi

Remember Twinkie's face when he pulled up and tried to roll up his truck window before being attacked by a paintball spray of bullets! hahaha

How bout you Texan sisters make a trip out west into the land of silicon and the Socal crew takes you girls for a ride in the mountains. We'll ride slow for ya, even put 89er at the front.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I think you should be in front, that way no one falls behind or gets lost.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
a454elk said:
We'll ride slow for ya, even put 89er at the front.
As if Spider Boy would know any other way? :rotfl:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
How bout you Texan sisters make a trip out west into the land of silicon and the Socal crew takes you girls for a ride in the mountains. We'll ride slow for ya, even put 89er at the front.

Great idea Smelk! :cool:

Don't know if those Texas flat-landers can handle mountains though. I took Gomer up in the foothills behind the house one day and he came back white as a sheep. :yikes: And those were just the foothills. :laugh: Haven't seen him since. :rotfl:

Actually I have slowed down quite a bit since we last rode together elk. You might be able to keep up now. :nener:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Only if you have a flat old man.

Gomer and sheep in the same sentence, how appropriate

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Excuuuusseeee MEE, OldFartyNiner!!

Do you care to tell who was begging and pleading that I slow down on the way back to your house?!?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Excuuuusseeee MEE, OldFartyNiner!!
Do you care to tell who was begging and pleading that I slow down on the way back to your house?!?

OH CRAP! :whoa: I almost forgot about that. :laugh:

Lemme esplain.

So, I take Gomer up to the foothills behind the house for a little trail ride on the wide open fire roads up there. We get almost to the top and we stop because my CR250 is loading up. Bike wasn't used to going so slow, waiting for Gomer. Gomer finally shows up muttering something about narrow trails and thousand foot drop-off's or sumtin. I dunno, wasn't paying attention. :) Silly flat-landers.

Anyway, it finally quits and won't restart so we find a piece of barbed wire and hook it to the back of the CRF450 that Gomer is riding and to the handlebars on my CR250. Off we go with Gomer towing me back to the house.

About a mile down the trail, the barbed wire slips over from the center of the bars to one side of the bars. Now, every time Gomer gasses the CRF450 it puts me into a huge tankslapper. :yikes:

Of course, he never bothered to look back to see if I was alright. In fact, it seemed like every time we got to a gnarly section,he would click up a gear and gas it even harder. He said he couldn't hear my screams and I don't doubt it with all the maniacal laughter coming from his helmet.

Ok Gomer, I'll give you that one but, just wait til next time. :debil: BUWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Gomer is such a flat lander! 89er screaming...priceless!!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
That was the best part of the trip! I wonder how many people have ever used barbed wire as a tow rope?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
High Lord Gomer said:
I wonder how many people have ever used barbed wire as a tow rope?
I'll venture more than have used it for toilet paper and dental floss.... combined.

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
WOW I miss this old site and my old friends!!
I think about all of y'all all the time!
I wish fagbook hadn't killed this site.

How many are still here and lets meet up again for old time sake.

Bundy

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…