a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh man, the memories are coming back as nightmares! The tree clearing was way cool Bundster. So are those stupid goat trails you took us on, ever think about riding the trails like it says in the manual?

I say Miller Canyon is due soon. Who's up? No Gomer, you have to sit this one out, your mangina isn't ready yet. I've got Creed pumping through the speakers as we speak.

That wall is the only thing that separates man from insanity, I'm still not sure what side I fell on though?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Farmer John said:
Geez. This thread made me remember that stupid Creed CD.
Now I can't get it out of my head.
LOL! Good thing I wasn't drinking a Coke or I'd be cleaning the monitor! That's classic!

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
a454elk said:
I say Miller Canyon is due soon. Who's up?
Set the date officer.

a454elk said:
No Gomer, you have to sit this one out, your mangina isn't ready yet. I've got Creed pumping through the speakers as we speak.

That wall is the only thing that separates man from insanity, I'm still not sure what side I fell on though?

listen to that CD for 36hrs. you will figure out which side of the wall your on.

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
Ok, gonna nose in here, it's driving my nuts. What's with the whole Creed CD thing..... explain?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Settle down missy, we got it under control. Gomer is partially dressed, Farmerbutt is listening to his ipod, Bundy is sawing logs, 89er is changing his diaper, Okie is just being Okie, Twinkie is a homo, Pantmanless is just that and I am the MEXICUTIONER!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
How bout these....

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 125

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
And this crap!!

Attachments

• spider.jpg
    spider.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 95

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
And the happiest day of our lives, packing and leaving for Dirtweek! I have goosebumps, thank God I don't have to ride with Billy again!

Attachments

• heading out!.jpg
    heading out!.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 87

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh yeah, and remember when I took a wrong turn and hit THIS jump! Wow, I was skeerd!!

Attachments

• jump.jpg
    jump.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 89

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
250girl said:
Ok, gonna nose in here, it's driving my nuts. What's with the whole Creed CD thing..... explain?
The condensed version is a few of our esteemed group drove all the way to Dirt Week and back with a Creed cd stuck in the cd player! :nod:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
And look, Father Time contemplating where the heck is elk and am I gonna have to go back down that mountain and pick his slow a$$ up. Or maybe wondering where the heck he was and when the heck he's ever going to get there?? His hair was black when we first started up this mountain and now his hair matched the white puffy clouds on the horizon....

That's true. We waited for you for so long my hair turned white and Holesnot got old. He was just a teenager when we started up the mountain. :whoa:

Hey smelk. Tell 'em about the spider in your airbox. :laugh: :rotfl:

Goofy copper. :coocoo:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
The spider in the airbox trick, ah yes, the gift that keeps on giving! :moon: That is fine work young man, fine work indeed. Have you found the real snake in your undie drawer yet?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk said:
How bout a ride through Miller Canyon with no camelback at 115 degrees! Thanks for nothing Jeff!

Now that was some funny chit. :laugh:

Picture this. A dehydrated elk laying flat on the ground with the two geriatric guys of the group pouring water down his pie hole. (At least we told him it was water.) :ohmy: Then, we even had to load his bike for him. :nod: Dang kids. :laugh:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
250girl said:
Ok, that would make anyone homocidal. Maybe even jump out of a moving vehicle.

4 adults, 1 pug, Toyota truck, Casey Ill. to Santa Barbara straight thru. 1 Creed CD.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Farmer John said:
4 adults, 1 pug, Toyota truck, Casey Ill. to Santa Barbara straight thru. 1 Creed CD.

...and one roll of toiletpaper....Priceless :uh:

Oh yeah, thanks 89er for peeing on me, you saved my life.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Farmer John said:
Geez. This thread made me remember that stupid Creed CD.
Now I can't get it out of my head.

Dayum ... you would mention that CD :whoa: Now I will think about that while trying to go to sleep. Now I need a drink!

I remember some midnight bandits and a squeeky hinge

Four broken bones in my foot a telling the doc to **** off ... I didn't need pain killers ... I had two cases back at camp and NO I was not going home for at least a week

Natty buying me Strawberry Ice Cream at Braum's as consolation for screwing up my foot

Night vision glasses to see what was happening in some tents

Funnel Cakes

a 50 and a fire

the bonfire and 5 gallons of gas

The night we fried catfish for a couple of hundred folks at Camp Tejas

Fried Pickles

Malcolm asking me if I could feed him as he was late and missed dinner with Okie ...

When Elk came over to arrest Mario for being out of Texas without his papers ...

Yep, those were special times ...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Best fried pickles EVER! We must have made buckets of them.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Cool pic! Is that coming out of the right hand turn leading onto the back straight at Cooperland or was that just before the left that took you to the big step-up?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
High Lord Gomer said:
Cool pic! Is that coming out of the right hand turn leading onto the back straight at Cooperland or was that just before the left that took you to the big step-up?
That looks like the first table after the camel back.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom