SMB_Racing Hare Scramble April 5th and 6th

danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
I will most likely be over for the Saturday ride. What time is everybody planning on showing up?

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
if everyone wants i could meet them in Wellston at the McDonalds, about 9ish?
anyone that wants my cell phone number e-mail me at moleman18@hotmail.com and i will give it to ya, don't wanna post it here.

el pres.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
im sure Jeff and or Daniel will be out there Sunday. I might be, not sure if i am going to the HS in Nelsonville yet or not

danielst

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 20, 2002
Is the Action Sports Harescramble on Sunday at the Supercross track or is it at Drew's natural terrain track where they hold the team HS?

Last edited:

GNCC387

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2002
Travis the hare scramble sunday is at the supercross track.

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
Sorry guys, I ended up working all weekend. I was hoping to get Sunday off.

How did it go?

michigan

Mar 9, 2001
It was good... until El Pres's big 200 exc picked me up and slammed me into a big pile of steaming cow dung, then smacked me over the head with its broken rear fender.

Thanks for the ride, guys. I had a great time and hope to come back.

Prez, where's your detailed ride report????

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I wouldn't know how the ride went, I was stuck at work both days :silly:
good to talk with ya for a few minutes at least michigan, come back sometime when I can get my bike out :)

GNCC387

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2002
Michigan glad u had a good time. I wish i could have rode. I am going to go pick up my new 125 sx tomorrow so we will have to get together and ride sometime. I lost the fender on prezs bike at the hare scramble sunday and ripped most of the teeth off the front sprocket. The zip tie job u guys did to the fender did not hold up to the muddy hare scramble i didn't even know it was missing untill i stopped and prez pointed it out to me.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
i can't believe that someon that rides a KX 500 couldn't even holdon to a 200 E/XC heh. I happend to miss the big wreck, i was playin on a friends DS 650. Heard it was a good one. Hope u come back sometime Michigan, was a fun time

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
It's been talked about, but lack of interest for the past two "events" may make it a pass on for this year...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…