CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Can anybody give me a approx. snow depth report in the South Haven area. I am suppose to head down there in the morning to do some surveying along Phoenix Street west of business I94/31? But I need to be able to see the existing curb and sidewalks. If there is anywhere near the amount of snow down there, that we have up here right now, it is giong to be a wasted trip! Thanks for any info.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Wait for a more local report, but I was in Grand Rapids and Muskegon earlier today and there is a lot of snow and ice in the area.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Well Im in Grand Haven which is North of South Haven and we have a ton of snow here. Id guess around 16-18" on the ground in Grand Haven. We got dumped on yesterday.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Hey Mike,,, jump over to Hardcoresledder.com, scroll down in their forum selection to Michigan,, you could either post the ? in that section OR look at the pinned subject there and you will find the sled clubs pinned.. Grab the one in South Haven and give em a quick jingle - they will know actual snow depth cause of the grooming they do...
You can thank me for all this great info by letting me pass you BEFORE you decide to dig a hole while crossing a log up behind Stephensons next time... As a matter of fact,, just sit that Harescramble out and let ol Woodsy win one.. hjahahhahah
Scott

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Thanks guys, I guess I will see what it lookse like in the morning, looks like you guys are in for more snow tomorrow. Hey Woodsy, "You can thank me for all this great info by letting me pass you BEFORE you decide to dig a hole while crossing a log up behind Stephensons next time... As a matter of fact,, just sit that Harescramble out and let ol Woodsy win one" does that mean you are gonna come next time? :nener:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
CR250R@WINTERS said:
Hey Woodsy, does that mean you are gonna come next time? :nener:

You just never can tell,,,,,, I have a BUNCH of thinning out to do this year at the shop and if I find more trophies up in the rafters I WILL be there!!!!!! Uncle Woodsy's gotta keep those kiddies smiling you know!!!!!!!
You guys gonna let me take pictures and be the harrasser,,, I mean announcer for trophy time, if I do??? I bet that little boy of yours has grown 2 feet (not that he didnt have feet last time I saw him - I knew if I didnt say that some rotten sucker with Sorry Sucker tattoed on his helmet would chime in a nail me..) since I last saw him!! Till him hi and give em a hug for me Mike!!
Scott

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom