crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Don't forget, snowscramble tomorrow at Bridgeton 1:00.. directions can be found at Muskegonmotorcycleclub.com they have GPS coordinates and and address if you want to mapquest it.. see ya all.

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Thanks to all of you DRN guys who showed up... you guys did a great job in the race.. slowjoe won the guest class.. congrats slowjoe...

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Oh yea,,, well I personally dont believe a word of it.... Now if someone had some pics or something I might believe it.. Otherwise I aint believing nothin,, especially coming from you guys... Pics,, thats what we need here,, PICTURES..
WAY TO GO FASTJOE!!!!
Woodsy

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
slow_joe said:
Thanks for putting on a great race. I sprayed mud off all my stuff for about an hour last night.

I thought it was a snow race not a mini Daytona?

YZweisse396

Nov 23, 2007
Hey Crazytrails, (sorry I forgot your first name even though you introduced yourself to me) thanks for putting on that event. That course was a blast. It just felt good to be on my bike again. My buddy, Mitch, who I was partnered with in the race had his first experience in a harescramble race. He races motocross most of the time. He was psyched on the race too. Man, I am sore today. Man, I am glad I decided to run my snow tires too. With the warmer weather, I was almost ready to take them off. I couldn't imagine how difficult it would have been without 'em.

Oh yeah, sorry we didn't stick around after the race and chat. I had to get to Kalamazoo ASAP to study for a biology exam. I hope we can ride together again though.

Do you think you could post the results on this forum, or provide a link to see the results on the MMC website? That would be appreciated. Thanks again, and I hope to ride and hang out some time this season.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Is that a duckboy tracked WR I see in them picts??? I bet them MMC boys didn't know what to think of that outfit huh?

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
Yeah, that was me. I was expecting more snow at the scramble since there was 2' at Holton when I rode 4 miles Sunday morning.

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
DUCKBOY did a great job also.. that track would have been the ticket last year.. the snow was up to our hips in spots last year..

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
But the big question is how did Crazy do???? Did you throw down an ass-wuppin on Paul Kops again???

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
He passed me at least four times. It would have been three, but I was having some issues with my fuel screw setting after freeing up my stuck float. I never did figure out why it was stuck. Anyway thanks again to crazytrails two friends who helped me with the carb 30 minutes before the race. Thanks for inviting us it was a great time. You'll have to excuse me now I've got to take a garden hose to my riding gear before I bring it into the house.

Oh Don, it was muddy but it was still no Daytona. The mud only got up to to pegs not the seat. SEAN

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
duckboy said:
Oh Don, it was muddy but it was still no Daytona. The mud only got up to to pegs not the seat. SEAN

MMC031608IceRace316.jpg

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
There were HOLES at Daytona up to the seat. As far as flinging mud slowjoe was trying to set a record when he pasted me, the 12,000rpm salute. It was the only time I even had to wipe my goggles. :)

crazytrails

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 25, 2005
Paul was not happy when i came around to lap him.. He told me after the race was over that he tried to T-Bone me..luckely he likes me...ha ha

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
crazytrails said:
Paul was not happy when i came around to lap him.. He told me after the race was over that he tried to T-Bone me..luckely he likes me...ha ha

Ohhh thats gotta hurt.....his pride that is. Paul dont take getting beat very good. Good for you Crazy!

slow_joe

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 9, 2004
Aaron, you did lap the entire field then? I know you passed me twice. I took all my tearoffs out of my bag for snowmobile season. I could have used at least 4.

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
crazytrails said:

The funny thing is he wasnt joking Craze,,,, like YZMan said,, Paul dont really enjoy getting beat - much less lapped hahahahah
You are a rotten little sucker arent cha, I think you and YT1 have seen just about enough of each other.. Time to separate you two troublemakers before you are no longer salvageable...
Hey,, something just occured to me Crazy,,,,,, what are the chances of the numeral uno reason for you even setting up this race being to get just one more shot at giving Paul a hard time???? Uhhhhh haaaa,,, makes sense to me... Certainly something Scooter would do and you know the old saying - the apple dont fall far from the tree...
Sounds like you guys had a riot!!
Woodsy

Top Bottom