Snow

J-man

May 16, 2007
we just got our big snow storm half melted and i decided to do some riding. My bike constantly got stuck or would not make up tiny hills. Do u guys have any advice for riding in the snow?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
J-man said:
we just got our big snow storm half melted and i decided to do some riding. My bike constantly got stuck or would not make up tiny hills. Do u guys have any advice for riding in the snow?
A snowmobile :nod: The guys around here run studded tires for traction.

Aryain

!!!!!!
~SPONSOR~
Feb 13, 2007
When I visited my mom I watched a kid on a KX125 trying to get up his 45 degree driveway that was covered in snow, for about 10 minutes. :rotfl:

It was pretty funny.

Then, suddenly, something clicked and he went up the grass right by his driveway and kind of jumped into the garage.

Genius. :laugh:

m4i2k2e2

Oct 8, 2007
J-man said:

i run picked tires.

06KX100

Feb 9, 2008
Those christinis are awesome if i had the money....but i always wondered and thought about paddle tires...idk if they would work but its worth a shot..lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…