RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Saturday a ton of snow melted and I'm figuring to maybe go riding next weekend. I get up this morning to a state of emergency and 4-5 foot drifts across my driveway. I can usually clear the whole drive in 45 minutes on maybe a half a tank of gas. Today it took 2.5 hours and 2 full tanks. I'm so glad I have a nice powerful snow blower but even that's a pain with a 150' driveway.

They say it's suppose to be in the low 40's the rest of the week. That might melt some of it for a ride but :bang:

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
I'm going to Florida this week. That's what's up with the snow, here anyway. When I get back it better be gone!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Well, I got a snow day today. They closed the plant for 1st shift. The funny thing is, we have a new engineering coop starting today and he was outside the building trying to get in. Now, THAT's dedication! We may just have to hire him when he graduates.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Farmer John said:
Pennsylvania snow is why I live in California....

:cool: :cool: Hey FJ. Are you from Pennsyltucky too??

Key word here is 'from'. :nener:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
McKeesport here. :nod:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Its pretty bad out here too. Temps dropped all the way down to the low 50's overnight. It must have been 75 today with that stupid sun shinning in my eyes all day when I was out fishing on the Pacific Ocean in a tee shirt and shorts.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Going to be a chilly 85-90 here today, as an added bonus the ground doesn't move around either. I don't miss the Mon Valley at all.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Dang you guys!!! All I wanted was a bit of sympathy and I get this :bang: Next time I'm gonna just go in the corner and cry like I usually do. :pissed: :ugg:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
OOh, snow!!!

It's so purdy!

We saw a little bit one day in January but it melted as soon as it hit the ground.

Can you send us some?!?

BTW, YT_guy...I've been running the AC in my truck for a couple weeks, now.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
High Lord Gomer said:
...BTW, YT_guy...I've been running the AC in my truck for a couple weeks, now.
Aw, that's just because you're fat and get hot and sweaty all of the time...not that I actually know or anything :nener:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom