Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Anyone up for a mid-week MX ? Open for suggestions regarding location.....assuming it's either; Elsinore, Perris or Comp. Park. Maybe GH or Hungry Valley on Thursday ? Can't make it on Friday. Let me know what works best for everyone and I'll see ya there :cool:

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
Perris gets my vote :)

I wouldn't mind trying Comp one of these days. I've never been a big fan of Comp, but I'd be interested in trying out the changes that I've heard they've made. Maybe in a couple of weeks???

LT--Hitting the track AGAIN :eek: We all told you that you would be addicted!

Mx Dude

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2000
Bill/MxDad,

As long as you guys are certain you'll be at Perris I'll make the trek down ! What sort of vehicles do you guys drive and I'll keep an eye out for ya. I drive a maroon Ford Ranger, and have a YZ426 with no numbers on it. With a little luck I should be there around 10:30ish (is the facility open then ?).
C-ya tomorrow :cool:

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
I'll be there. I drive a blue S10 Blazer and I have a 00 YZ 250 #97.

I plan on being there a little before 11:00. The park should be open, but no riding until 11:00. We usually try to park just to the left of the entrance. Go through the gate, make a left and look to the right. There's a shade tree there that we try to grab, and I think that we'll need it tomorrow :cool:

See you there!
Bill

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Looks like I will not be able to make it tomorrow. Let me know how it goes. MXDude - Looking forward to hooking up one of these days.

Top Bottom