So Cal MX Tomorrow??

Anybody interested in heading to the track tomorrow? I'm thinking of heading to either Glen Helen or Saddleback, but I'll listen to other options :D

If anybody's is interested in meeting up, let me know.
Bill
00 YZ250 #97

a454elk

Mexicutioner
I'm gonna have to pass on this one right now, I was thinking of an Elsinore ride on one of the next few wednesdays. For info, you need to be at the saddleback track by 7am, no later or they won't let you in. Too crowded right now so be careful.
Elk

Sorry you wont be able to make it. Right now I'm leaning towards going to Glen Helen. It's closer to my house anyway, but you never know, I might still end up at Elsinore.

I should be back into my Wednesday routine next week, although I'm trying to talk everybody into heading to Perris.

Hopefully we'll catch up in the next week or so.
Bill

Go to ELSINORE!! I'll meet you, and you can be the first of my riding buddies to see the brand new GasGas. Figure I might as well break it in on the vet track. Woo hoo!:)

Hmmm. . .Elsinore. Well, I guess I could be talked into that. I hear that the new section on the main track is finished. Plus I would get to see you break in your new bike :p

Since you'll be on the new toy (one that I'm sure will like the track better than your 400), you'll have to promise not to run me over!

What time do you want to go (please don't say before 9:00. . .please don't say before 9:00)?

Okay, I know that Elk and MXDad can't make it, where all all the other So. Cal. guys? Ol'89er, JPIVEY, fred2, Holeshot, thumbs??

I might be able to make it thursday?
I'm waiting on a friend, but he hasn't called me back so I might just have to bail him.
He rides in the evening time and I prefer Mornings.
I get there about 9am or so.;)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Not to give anyone too many options but.......Scar and I will be checking out Saddleback Thursday after work. They are open to 10pm.

LT - New Gasgas........very sweetsweet:)

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Hey just to forwarn you guys, there is talk on the saddleback website about it being shut down. No lie!! I'm so PO'd I can't think.

billywho: I've started hearing some of the same rumors :(

So, it looks like it'll be Elsinore for me. I'm thinking of getting there about 9:00 and parking by the 80cc track. I'm driving a blue S10 Blazer with a black trailer and a 00YZ 250 #97.

Let me know if this works for you guys. I'll see you there!!
Bill

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
They say they will give an update tonight. go to saddlebackmx.com in the message boards so you can be sick like the rest of us :( . They will let us know what the "call to action" is going to be if need be.

scar tissue

Lifetime Sponsor
Re: saddleback mx. They are not shutdown yet! We'll be there thurs. pm. FYI there are lights on the main track and pee wee, so far no lights on the vet. Riding starts at 400pm thurs. so if you only want the vet track get there before dark. :cool:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
I got two bids to put together by the 14th but after that I'm free

Last edited:
JPIVEY: We'll look forward to seeing you then.

So, LongTime and J_dem_Bones, you guys in for the morning??

If the worst ends up happening with Saddleback, maybe thumbs and scar tissue will be able to swing a morning ride??