So Cal Sun, 24th? Where R we going?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
The new bikes here,WR250f. And I'm heading out this Sunday the 24th. Anyone else want to hook up. As I have to break her in I can't be going crazy right off. I was thinking of phelan, or corona.

Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller. :aj:

EM rider

Apr 27, 2001
A friend and I are riding the Drinkwater/Rowher flat area on Sunday the 24th. Lots of rocky climbs, trails and some open area riding. Very little or no high speed stuff. We're meeting at 9am at the Drinkwater Flat staging area off San Francisquito. All are welcome to join.

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
New bike FEVER is here!
:aj:

Sounds like fun. I'm a definite maybe!

EM rider

Apr 27, 2001
Directions to staging area:

5 freeway North, exit Magic Mtn Parkway
Right onto Magic Mtn Parkway to McBean Parkway (signal here)
Left on McBean Parkway. Stay on McBean until it dead-ends at Copper Hill Dr.
Right onto Copper Hill Dr. At signal on top of hill, turn left into San Francisquito Cyn.
Stay on San Francisquito for about 4 miles. Staging area for Drinkwater flats will be on left side or road.

placelast

Apr 11, 2001
EM: is the Drinkwater staging area @ the base of that hill? If so, been there once w/kids; tough climb for them but quite an accomplishment.

See my Rowher Flat report from Monday.

EM rider

Apr 27, 2001
Yep, that is the place. Some of the hardest climbing comes in the first 2-3 minutes of the ride. Once you're on top, there are many riding options from easy to difficult.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
EM:

Thanks for the invite, I believe Thumbs and myself are going to head to the Adallano(spelling?) GP on Sun. A few other buddies called and said they were in it. It'll allow me to putt around and break in my engine properly. We'll hook up another weekend. I'd love to ride up there, I never have made it out that way.

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
Maybe I'll see ya guys on Sunday. I'm taking my nephews up to "Adelanto" for the grand prix.

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
Gents, there is always the D-37 Checkers race at Luceerne Valley, Bessemer Mine rd at the rock pile. Exp/Int go at 9:30. The rest at 9:45. Hope to see ya there. - # F180 Nov 4 Stroke -

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom