a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey guys, planning on riding Glen Helen on Thursday or Elsinore on Friday if it rains Thursday. I'll update this tonight if possible, check the weather reports. If it rains tonight into the morning, I'll shoot for Elsinore Friday. If the weather holds out, tomorrow at Glen Helen.

Either day, look for the pro circuit suzuki #214, might have to take the mighty El Camino this time! 9am or so on either day though. Hope to see you guys out there,
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You'll never believe this. I got my new tires put on at Chaparral today and they PINCHED my tube on the rear tire!!!! ARRRRRRGH! Is it possible that they could check to see if it's losing air prior to giving it to me? Sounds like rain tonight anyway so I'm back to Chaparral tomorrow! They will get an earful, let me tell you. It looks like Elsinore on Friday. 9am, 80 track!
Elk

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Chapparal - those guys are like my arch-enemy. Been there - done that. :)

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000

Same thing happen to me when I had a new tire installed at Craparral - I got it home and it was flat (pinched tube). :mad:

They have a good deal on tires and installation, so they still have my return business. I just let the tire sit for a few minutes and check the pressure before I leave with it. They seem to think that I'm overly cautious.:think

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Well, I went back today and made them fix it. They really P'd me off though. I think I'm gonna make a flame thread on this one. Anyway, Elsinore is on for tomorrow for anyone that wants to join me. I'll be there around 8:30 with the blue S10, pro circuit suzuki #214 parked near the 80 track. Hope to see you guys there,
Elk

Top Bottom