firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
. . . and now my knee REALLY hurts! But it was worth it! We had a company BBQ at my boss’s house and we rode XR 100s and TTRs around his little peewee track. It was great fun. My knee really hurts and swelled back up pretty good but hey, I had a grin on my face. It’s all good, right?

Pretty sad when riding an XR 100 around a peewee track makes me that happy. I didn’t crash, though.

Girlrider

Sep 1, 2000
Firecracker,

My friend just had ACL surgery on Wed. She tore it riding her bike. It get's really swollen. She was told to keep icing it because they would not do surgery until the swelling was down. She will be out at least 6 months. I hope you didn't tear your ACL but it sounds like you did. Sounds like you had fun tearing it up too!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I've been icing it and taking ibuprofen but I can't go to the doc for another 2 weeks. Then I'll know what I did and what needs to be done. I think I'll be ok. I may need surgery but if the choice is that or quit riding, then I'll have surgery! I try to walk on it as much as possible so I don't get too weak but it starts to throb after a long day. Oh well, almost everybody out there has been through as bad or worse, so I'm sure I'll survive too. It's just the not riding that eats at me.

Are you ready for your trip? Is everything coming together for you? You must be so excited.

Top Bottom